About the client
For almost 40 years, this NYC based GC has been delivering high quality corporate interior buildouts to delighted clients. With over 80% of project being repeat business they are focused on job satisfaction while offering a collaborative / family oriented work environment and stable backlog of exciting projects.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise onsite functions such as scheduling, engineering, material control, and safety
- Manage and communicate proactively and immediately, presenting solutions and preventative measures
- Work as a part of the joint project management team to develop and implement project procedures, best practices, working documents, and standards
- Ensure that all onsite personnel comply with the project procedures, safety program requirements, and work rules
- Review project progress, schedules and requirements for completion while determining and recommending changes in methods, schedules and/or procedures to ensure budgets are met or exceeded
- Create and maintain a 3 week look ahead schedule to ensure that any scheduling issues are resolved before they begin
- Motivate and inspire employees and subcontractors through positive reinforcement and timely feedback on expectations for safety, quality, productivity and related goals.
- Provide construction expertise in support of the project through interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment as required for the successful completion of the project
- Assist with maintenance and updating of the project schedule and milestone reporting, and projecting future schedule activities.