Our client, a well-established real estate firm in NYC, is looking for a VP of Property Management to oversee property management operations and serve as the subject matter expert for asset management.
- Developing, establishing goals, and monitoring portfolio performance of Regional Managers, General Managers and all site office personnel.
- Coordinating with the Asset Management and Acquisitions teams to maximize value of fund portfolio
- Engaging with partners and investors in monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, as well as aiding in site tours.
- Cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with nonprofit agencies that are highly engaged in the portfolio
- Setting standards for apartment community maintenance and turnover and ensuring established turn time and quality of turns are consistently achieved
- Sourcing, reviewing and leveling all portfolio vendor contracts (costs, scope compliance, etc.) and enforcing the established approval thresholds
- Assisting in the creation of annual operating and CAPEX budgets
- Ensuring portfolio compliance with all federal, state and local laws
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Assisted Housing Manager (AHM), CCAM, LIHTC, ARM, RAM and/or CPM designations are preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, as well as familiarity with Yardi Voyager, SiteCompli, HappyCo., DealPath, Procore, and Property Management or Construction Management portals
- 10+ years of experience across a variety of asset classes in the Property Management industry
- Demonstrated experience and proven track record in managing large, single & multi-development residential assets (2,000-5,000 units), as well as demonstrated experience in managing the associates and operations of a scattered-site/regional portfolio in excess of 5,000 units
- Demonstrated experience and successful track record in managing large teams (100+ associates)
- Experience with a wide variety of stakeholders, from community residents to private developers, to small business owners, to advocacy groups, etc.